PERCO Rentals understands that challenging jobs, exceptionally rugged terrain and hazardous landscape call for different types of equipment. One of those vehicles that can tackle most any environment is the SHERP with its ability to float, maneuver ice and much more.
We also carry a number of other pieces of specialized equipment designed for a variety of uses.
The SHERP Pickup is an all-terrain vehicle that is designed to navigate many types of terrain and obstacles up to 70 cm high. It floats, can pass marshes and travel in snow and can easily transition from water to ice.
Key features include:
- A unique, unparalleled off-road performance;
- it is able to easily get out of water onto the ice ;
- High buoyancy thanks to the sealed body, wheels of 800 l volume each and tyre inflation system;
- A pneumocirculating suspension and in-process easily adjustable pressure in tires for different soils;
- Unique low-pressure tubeless tires;
- Low fuel consumption (diesel) 2-3 litres per hour on any type of soil;
- Low weight;
- Load capacity up to 1000 kg;
- High sustainability – 58-litre cans for fuel embedded in wheel disks, due to which the total fuel capacity is increased by 232 litres;
- Simple and reliable design;
- Small size for easy movement in any limited space and easy transportation;
- Covered cabin;
- A reliable Japanese Kubota engine;
- Ease of maintenance and repair;
- Kingstons to drain water from the body;
- Frame-based design; The structure based on frame;
- Smooth bottom;
- High survivability – SHERP continues to move on three and even two wheels!
- The passenger compartment can be heated by the engine, the vehicle heater, or WEBASTO autonomous heater;
- A special container of fuel system for continuous movement in tilted position. No “Fuel starvation” affects the vehicle!
- Its climbing gradient is up to 35 degrees;
- Skid steering – Sherp is able to turn almost on the same spot;
- Extra beds – possibility to place 4 full-size beds;
- Hold under floor boards, totalling 170 litres to store necessary things, equipment or installation of additional fuel tank;
- Excellent ergonomics and handling;
- The rear view camera for better safety.
- Turning radius - 8,2 Ft
The Broce Sweeper Broom BW260 is an easy to use sweeper with the added feature of in-cab air conditioning. Designed for pavement and parking lot cleanup and can be used as a street sweeper.
Broce BW260 Specs