PERCO Rentals is proud to carry a wide variety of the powerful PRINOTH Panther crawler models. PRINOTH is the industry leader in rubber tracked crawler carriers boasting low ground pressure while delivering exceptional performance, speed and versatility. PRINOTH tracked vehicles can be used in the most challenging environments, feature a massive payload and can work with multiple attachments including diggers, dump beds, cranes and more.
The powerful PRINOTH PANTHER T8 tracked vehicle is the most versatile rubber tracked crawler carrier that fits just about any implement to its 860 mm (34 in.) truck-inspired chassis with little to no modification. The PANTHER T8 effortlessly carries up to 7,260 kg (16,000 lb) worth of heavy equipment, materials and supplies to any worksite while exerting very low ground pressure.
Prinoth's PANTHER T12 crawler carrier is a powerful and versatile tracked vehicle. Just about any implement can be fitted to the PANTHER’s 860 mm (34 in.) truck-inspired chassis with little to no modifications, making installation simple and easy. The PANTHER T12 effortlessly carries up to 11 340 kg (25 000 lb) worth of heavy equipment, materials and supplies out to the worksite while exerting very low ground pressure.
The PANTHER T14R Tracked Rotating Dump Vehicle offers the highest speed combined with the highest payload in its class and will set new standards for productivity and mobility. Presenting a patent-pending innovation called a direction reset, which essentially allows the operator to reset the vehicle’s upper and lower portions’ alignment (front to back) by simply pushing a button, PRINOTH's rotating vehicle allows the continuous rotation of the upper portion of the vehicle independent from the undercarriage. With its 13,200 kg (29,100 lb.) payload capacity, this rubber tracked crawler carrier has the largest payload of any vehicle of this type in its category. The rotating separation of this vehicle allows the operator to work in tight, sensitive areas where other vehicles do not have access.
The PANTHER T16 tracked carrier vehicle hauls digger derricks, aerial devices, cranes, drills, and more into the most challenging terrain where ground conditions prohibit the use of a wheeled vehicle. Operators can more easily complete work on rugged terrain as well as in locations that demand low ground pressure and traction. Equipped with the latest microcontroller technology, that monitors everything from oil pressure and vehicle parameters to outside air temperature, the PANTHER T16 is a reliable work tool backed by a powerful Tier 4 Final engine and enhanced safety features.
The TrakVac is a first of its kind vacuum module mounted on a crawler carrier buggy. It combines the agility of a crawler carrier to access hard to reach areas with the technology to use hydro excavation where traditional digging can be more difficult close to underground utilities and pipelines. The prototype utilizes the Panther T12 model but can be installed on several different models. The vacuum unit works similarly to Ledwell’s Blower Vacuum Truck with a 7 gpm, 3,000 psi high pressure water system and 1600 cfm vacuum blower. It has a gross vehicle weight rating of 55,000 pounds and a ground pressure of six pounds per square inch.
The TrakVac 650 builds on the power and versatility of the TrakVac, a crawler carrier mounted with a vacuum module. The TrakVac 650 finds a middle ground with a 650 capacity tank which is interchangeable and can accommodate multiple types of equipment including a crane, digger, sandblast rig, flat bed and much more.
Fabricated by Ledwell, the Lube Buddy features a skid mount on the Prinoth Panther T8 crawler.
- Steel Tool Box 60"L X 42"T X 24"D - 14ga
- Houses Battery Box, Heavy Duty Drawer Pkg (weather proof), and Misc. Shelf Pkg.
- Tool Box Door material 1/8" Aluminum Tread Plate
- Steel Tool Box 52"L X 40"T X 34"D - 14ga
- Houses All Hose Reels for Product pumps and Waste Oil Pumps
- Tool Box Door material 1/8" Aluminum Tread Plate
- Steel - tool box 32"L X 40" X 24" D - 14ga
- Houses new filters on shelves and used filters below with drip pan and suction port for removal of waste
- Standard Product Tanks: 100G Fresh, 50G Fresh, and 150G Waste
- 13HP Heavy Duty Compressor Unit
- Supplies product delivery
- Battery charge for on board 12V battery
- 1- Diaphragm pump for waste
- 2- Product pumps for fresh oil
- 2- Electronic Graco Flow Meters for fresh oil
- Storage Cabinet for Grease Tubes *
- 2- Hannay Hose reel - product w/hose
- 1- Hannay Hose reel - waste (diaphragm) w/hose
- 1- Hannay Hose reel - Air w/hose
- Mechanics drawer set - Heavy Duty Water Proof
- Battery/Battery box
- Non-vented brass caps on fresh tanks X 2
- Breather - 3/4" npt chrome X 3 on all tanks
- Air manifold to operate all product reels
The Sandblast Rig can be mounted on multiple models of the crawler carrier using a Doosan Air Compressor (shown with a Doosan 375 model).
Hydroseeders efficiently spread seed and fertilizer over large areas and is the most effective method of establishing turf and controlling erosion.
Spreader machines mounted on rubber tracked carriers reduce impact on the environment as you work to restore it or to seed, fertilize and spread lime.
Terex Commander 6060 Digger Derrick mounted on a Prinoth Panther T12 crawler carrier. Features a 60 foot sheave height.
- UPPER CONTROLS - 24” X 24” X 42” PLATFORM WITH INSULATED LINER
- TRANSFERABLE POLE CLAWS
- 15,000 LB TURRET MOUNTED WINCH
- 18,100 LB CAPACITY AT 10’ RADIUS BARE BOOM COMMAND POST
- RADIAL OUTRIGGERS MOUNTED ON TRACK MACHINE
- 12,000 LB TWO SPEED DIGGER
- 24”, 30” & 36” ROCK RIPPER AUGERS AVAILABLE
- SPRING LOADED HYDRAULIC HOSE REEL
- 30,000 LB HYDRAULIC WINCH MOUNTED ON THE FRONT OF TRACK MACHINE
- NO WIDTH OR HEIGHT PERMIT REQUIRED
- CATERPILLAR C7.1 ACERT / 250 HP
- TIER 4 EMISSION
- 6.2 MPH (UNLOADED)
- HST TRANSMISSION SYSTEM WITH HST BRAKE + EMERGENCY BRAKE
- 21” GROUND CLEARANCE
- 29.6” TRACK WIDTH
- ENCLOSED SINGLE CAB WITH AC/HEAT
Terex RMX 75 Bucket / Material Handler mounted on a Prinoth Panther T12 crawler carrier.
•75’ Material Handler
•Non-Compensated Boom / Continuous Rotation
•2 Man Rotating Bucket with 700 Lb. Capacity
•Side Mounted Hydraulic Jib and Winch with 2,000Lb. Capacity
•Two Sets of Radial Outriggers
•30,000 lb Hydraulic Winch Mounted on the Front of Track Machine
Prinoth Panther T12:
•Single Cab (Heat & AC)
•Track Width – 29 ½”
•Steering - Steering Wheel
•Engine – CAT C7.1 Acert
•Emission – Tier 4 Final
•Horse Power – 250 @ 2200 RPM
•Overall Weight – 49,000 lbs
•Overall Length – 38’
•Length of Carrier – 25’
•Width – 8’ 6”
•Height Stowed -10’ 11”